Best for tailor-made holidays design & customize the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you, book through our website.
1) Secure Payment:
- You have to inform Ninfea Travel of your trip request. Then a company representative will contact you to discuss and finalize the arrangements and send you an itinerary for final confirmation.
- You must confirm these details and pay the deposit to us by wire transfer or Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) are accepted
- Change by the Client flexibility guaranteed
Any changes made to the original booking are subject to availability. If the full payment has been received and/or a voucher has been issued, no administrative fees will be applied except on changes to tickets for airlines if booked through us, we are flexible all the time.
2) Payment Policy:
- We require a 30% deposit on all bookings.
- We require a 50% deposit for Christmas, New Year periods, and Easter.
- Packages and Tours which include International flights will require the full flight cost.
- Deposits can be made by bank wire transfer or credit card (Visa or MasterCard are accepted).
3) Payment by Credit Card Requirements:
If paying by credit card according to the bank regulations, the following documents are required to enable our accountant to charge your credit card for the agreed-upon services. These documents should be emailed to Ninfea Travel or given to our representative upon your arrival at the airport. Otherwise, we will not be able to proceed with completing your request.
- 1. A copy of your passport.
- 2. A copy of both sides of your credit card with your signature.
4) Cancellation Policy:
- Between 45 and 30 days before your arrival date, 15% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- Between 29 and 15 days before your arrival date, 30% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- Between 14 and 7 days before your arrival date, 50% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- Between 7 and 1 days before your arrival date, 75% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- Cancellation fees on all domestic airfares :
If you cancel a trip at any time, you will be subject to any fees according to the airline’s cancellation policy.
A refund will normally be made to the same account and using the same method used for the original payment. No refunds are possible in the event of a no show for an existing reservation.
8. Our Responsibility:
The Company acts only as an agent for the participants in regard to travel, whether by railroad, aircraft, boat, or any other mode of transport, and assume no liability for injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity to person or property resulting directly or indirectly from any of the following causes: weather, acts of God, force majeure, acts of government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, mechanical breakdowns, quarantines or acts of default, delays, cancellations or changes made by any hotel, carrier, or restaurant. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expenses.
9. Children Policy:
- Policy 1: for Tour packages, Nile River cruises, and hotels -Under 2 years old: free of charge -Under 6 years old: 25% of total tour cost for an individual -Under 12 years old: 50% of total tour cost for an individual -All children 12 or older are considered adults. If your tour package includes flights, an extra supplement for your child may apply.
- Policy 2: for sightseeing tours & shore excursions Under 6 years old: free of charge Under 12 years old: 50% of total tour cost for an individual All children 12 or older are considered adults. If your tours include domestic flights or ferry boats, an extra supplement for your child may apply.
If you have any complaints while you are in Egypt, Dubai, Jordan, Morocco, Turkey, or Oman please notify the company immediately because most problems can be solved quickly. If you feel that your problem persists, call the chairman of the company while you are still on your tour, please don’t hesitate to contact the chairman directly.
Atef Gomaa (Arabic, English, Italian Speaking)+201221761884.
The Basic price of your trip includes:
- All accommodation as listed in the Trip Information
- All transport listed in the Trip Information
- Sightseeing and meals as listed in the Trip Information
The land price of your trip does not include:
- International or internal flights unless specified
- Egypt Entry Visa and passport fees
- Airport taxes and excess baggage charges unless specified
- Meals other than those specified in the Trip Information
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities and all personal expenses
13. Small groups & combination trips:
Our trips are guaranteed to depart once they have one fully paid traveler unless minimum group size specifically states otherwise. This means at times we can have groups with small numbers of travelers. Many of our trips are designed to fit with other departures to create a longer “combination” trip; this means that some of your group may have already been traveling together for some weeks when you commence your trip. If you would like to know how many people are booked on your trip or any combination trip it is part of please ask prior to making your booking.
14. Passport and visas:
You must carry a valid passport and have obtained all of the appropriate visas, permits, and certificates for the countries which you will visit during your trip. Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas, permits, and certificates for your trip; please refer to the Essential Trip Information for details. We are not responsible if you are refused entry to a country because you lack the correct passport, visa, or other travel documentation.
15. Travel insurance:
Travel insurance is mandatory for all our travelers and should be taken out at the time of booking. Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses, and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the categories of cover. We also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment, personal liability, and loss of luggage and personal effects. You must provide your travel insurance policy number and the insurance company’s 24-hour emergency contact number on the first day of your trip; you will not be able to join the trip without these details. If you have travel insurance connected to your credit card or bank account please ensure you have details of the participating insurer, the insurance policy number, and emergency contact number with you rather than the bank’s name and credit card details.
16. Change of itinerary:
While we endeavor to operate all trips as described we reserve the right to change the trip itinerary. Please refer to our website before departure for the most recent updates to your itinerary.
Before your departure: If we make a major change we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure. The definition of a major change is deemed to be a change affecting at least one day in five of the itinerary. When a major change is made you may choose between accepting the change, obtaining a refund of money paid on the land portion of the trip only, or accepting an alternative tour offered.
After departure: We reserve the right to change an itinerary after departure due to local circumstances or events outside of our control. In such emergency circumstances, the additional cost of any necessary itinerary alterations will be covered by you. Please note we are not responsible for any incidental expenses that may be incurred as a result of the change of itineraries such as visas, vaccinations, or non-refundable flights.
17. Limitation of liability:
We contract with a network of companies, government agencies, and individuals to assist in the running of our trips as agents for these third parties. We are not responsible for the acts and omissions of these third parties.
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
– any liability for any loss, death, injury or damage which you may suffer (directly or indirectly) in connection with or arising out of your participation in a trip, or any breach of the Booking Conditions, is excluded;
– you release us and our officers, employees, agents, and representatives from any liability and expressly waive any claims you may have against us arising out of or in connection with your participation in a trip; and
– any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied by law into these Booking Conditions (Implied Warranty), is excluded.
To the extent an Implied Warranty cannot be excluded, our liability in respect of the Implied Warranty is limited to (in our absolute discretion): (i) the provision of a similar trip to an equivalent value; or (ii) a refund of the total amount received by us from you in connection with your booking.
Any claim by you is excluded to the extent that it is for indirect or consequential loss, loss of profits or economic loss, however it arises, or for indirect, special, punitive, or exemplary damages.
18. Optional activities:
Optional activities not included in the trip price do not form part of the trip or this contract. You accept that any assistance given by your group leader or local representative in arranging optional activities does not render us liable for them in any way. The contract for the provision of that activity will be between you and the activity provider.
19. Photos and marketing:
You consent to us using images of you taken during the trip for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
22. Registered address:
Fawzyr St. 04, Hadayek El-Zaitoun, Cairo – Egypt.Tel: +202 22834741 – Email: info@Ninfeatravel.com